Friday, August 19, 2005

 

#100 - The NitaMixes!

Yay for mix CD's!

NitaMix 2 was just chock full of music I really love and wanted to share with ScottyBomb.

NitaMix 3 is a bit of a different story...

I was driving to work the other day (in the rain...) and a song came on the radio that I hadn't heard in a while, Thing For You by Jann Arden. It's a great song. It just sort of occured to me that this was a love song that wasn't gooey or cheesy or sappy. I thought a CD of love songs that weren't gooey or cheesy or sappy would be a great idea! It took me two days to compile songs (I did some surfing and surveying of people I knew) and an entire night of finding songs and trying to get them in some sort of flowing order (Thanks, Herb, for all the help!); but, at last, NitaMix - Three Little Words is complete!

And so is #100 on my list.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?