Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 

#81 - Find Garrick

Backstory: Garrick is a friend I had in highschool. We went to summer camp together and got to be really good friends for a few years (nothing romantic). Over the years we've simply lost touch, and I haven't even thought about him until I started making this list.

So...

This actually happened Tuesday (Day 1!).

Adam and I were having drinks at the Act. As usual I was meeting people I'd never laid eyes on before. And I met Garrick's brother! [insert my shocked face here] So we did a little bit of childhood-memory sharing; apparently Garrick is married and has a kid now. Good for him!
His brother said he'd pass on my number. I really hope he calls. I would love to talk to him again and just see what happens.

I think I'm off to a great start!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?